Why You Should Add DTG Printing to Your Business
Direct to garment printing is an economic decision. Adding DTG printing to your business comes with a lot of considerations. The rewards of running a successful DTG printer far outweigh the risks. If you need help deciding whether DTG printing is right for your business, here are 5 reasons why you should add DTG printing to your shop today. We know that DTG is right for you.
- Better marketing and sales opportunities. If you have expanded capabilities then you can let your customers know that. One of the ways to grow a business is to offer new products and services. You will have something to tell your customers.
- You can offer expedited printing services. Rush demands are easy with DTG printing. Think of how happy your customers will be if you can produce a shirt for them overnight. This increases customer loyalty. Plus, you can charge more for rush services.
- Finding new clients is easier when you can show customers what the design will look like on a shirt that you are going to sell them. You can produce this for them really fast.
- Smaller runs means that you can focus on niches that were previously not serviceable. You can market to hospitals, clubs, theatre companies, employment agencies, Tupperware parties, mom and pop businesses and so many others.
- You can get started easily. DTG units are print and play. You can set them up quickly and start printing shirts within 1 hour. This business works right out of the box. Check out the Epson F-2100 for a great printer.
There you have it. Five strong reasons to add DTG printing to your business. An investment into DTG printing pays off. We've written a post called Direct To Garment Printing Services Are Good For Your Business for more perspective. There are options for beginners and seasoned veterans. Consider a DTG printer as an expansion of your business.